This valley is framed by countless granite towers and needles, a paradise for rock climbers. Amin Bark (5584 Meters) Great Tower (5800 Meters) Drifika (6000Meters, Sotulpa Peak (4800 Meters) and Changi Tower 5820m.
The Nangma valley provides maximum opportunity to the rock climbers to scale unnamed and unclimbed peaks.
Note: Itinerary (can be shortened or extended depending on time, weather and physical condition)
|Days||Destinations / Day by day itinerary||Accommodation|
|01||Arrive at Islamabad afternoon welfare meeting with Alpine Club||Hotel|
|02||Fly to Skardu or drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 11-12hrs||Hotel|
|03||Rest day in Skardu or drive from Chilas to Skardu 8-9hrs 290km||Hotel|
|04||Drive to Kandy village||Camp|
|05||Trek to karim brangsa||Camp|
|06||Trek to Nangma the paradise of rock climbing Rest||Camp|
|07 / 25
||Climbing to scale unnamed and unclimbed peaks below 6500 Meters||Camp|
|26||Trek to Mingulu Broq/Bransa||Camp|
|27||Trek to Kandy Village||Camp|
|28||Drive to Skardu 6-7hrs||Hotel|
|29||Fly to Islamabad or drive to Chilas 8-9hrs||Hotel|
|30||Farewell meeting with alpine club of or drive form Chilas to Islamabad||Hotel|
|31||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight|
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Dates & Prices
|Best Time For Climbing||Duration of Expedition||Group size||Expedition package|
|June to September Every Year||30 Days ISB-ISB||05-07-12 Climbers||Depends on group Size|
|Contact Us for Prices|
Services included in the Package
• Climbing permit process.
• Royalty of the Peak.
• Additional royalty fee per additional member above 7Pax.
• Environmental Fee
• Liaison officer/Guide daily wages and insurance
• Liaison officer /Guide equipment
• Staff: Guide, cook, assistant cook and kitchen Boy
• Cooking Equipment Complete brand new kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Camping Food: During trekking and at base camp.
• Porters: Required porters their wages, food, equipment, transport, and insurance.
• Accommodation with B/L/D(except in Islamabad)
• Transportation Islamabad to Islamabad
• Camping Equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, chairs, tables table lamps etc
• Member's personal baggage 75KGs per person way up to base camp and 50KGs per person way back after Expedition.
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Cargo equipment storege.
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)