Diran Peak is a mountain located in the Karakorum Range Minapin Nagar valley. This pyramid shaped fascinating and most beautiful mountain lies in the East of Rakaposhi (7,788m) and Harmosh mountain regions, since opening of Karakoram Highway it has become increasingly poplar due to its easy approach lying on the Karakorum Highway.
Note: Itinerary (can be shortened or extended depending on time, weather and physical condition)
|Days||Destinations / Day by day itinerary||Accommodation|
|01||Arrive Islamabad transfer to hotel, afternoon welfare meeting with ACP||Hotel|
|02||Drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 11-12 hrs 461km||Hotel|
|03||Drive from chilas to-Minapin Village 5-6 hrs 220 km.||Hotel|
|04||Trek to Hapakun 4-hrs Overnight at tent. (3450m)||Camp|
|05||Trek to Tagafari 3-4hrs Overnight at tent. (3700m)||Camp|
|06||Trek to Diran Peak base camp 5-6hrs||Camp|
|07-26||20 days for climbing||Camp|
|27||Trek down to Tagaphari||Camp|
|28||Trek down to Minapin and drive to Karimabad 45minutes||Camp|
|29||Drive to Besham (460km) on KKH it will take 13 to 14 hours. Overnight at hotel.||Camp|
|30||Drive to Islamabad 5-6hrs||Camp|
|31||Morning farewell meeting with Alpine Club, afternoon sightseeing||Hotel|
|32||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight|
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Dates & Prices
|Best Time For Climbing||Duration of Expedition||Group size||Expedition package|
|June - August||32 Days ISB-ISB||05-07-12 Climbers||Depends on group Size|
|Contact Us for Prices|
Services included in the Package
• Climbing permit process.
• Royalty of the Peak.
• Additional royalty fee per additional member above 7Pax.
• Environmental Fee
• Liaison officer/Guide daily wages and insurance
• Liaison officer /Guide equipment
• Staff: Guide, cook, assistant cook and kitchen Boy
• Cooking Equipment Complete brand new kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Camping Food: During trekking and at base camp.
• Porters: Required porters their wages, food, equipment, transport, and insurance.
• Accommodation with B/L/D(except in Islamabad)
• Transportation Islamabad to Islamabad
• Camping Equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, chairs, tables table lamps etc
• Member's personal baggage 75KGs per person way up to base camp and 50KGs per person way back after Expedition.
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Cargo equipment storege.Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)