Mustagh tower-7284m lies on the Baltoro Glacier at the basins of the Baltoro and Sarpo Laggo glaciers, the first successful expedition reached to the summit of Muztagh Tower West on July 6, 1954 and North East Ridge on July 7, 1954.
The 1881 treaty between Russia and China provided complete freedom of commerce between two countries. In 1947, R.C.F. Schomberg visited Sarpo Laggo Glacier and after crossing east Muztagh Pass, entered Baltoro Glacier. In 1903 that AC.
Feber and Honig mann reached the Muztagh Pass from Baltoro glacier to explore the area.
Note: Itinerary (can be shortened or extended depending on time, weather and physical condition)
|Days||Destinations / Day by day itinerary||Accommodation|
|01||Arrive at Islamabad afternoon welfare meeting with Alpine Club||Hotel|
|02||Drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 11-12hrs 461km||Hotel|
|03||Drive to Skardu along with Indus River 8-9hrs 290km||Hotel|
|04||Drive to Askoli 6-7 hrs 3000m||Camp|
|05||Trek to Jhola 6-7hrs 18 km 3200m||Camp|
|06||Trek to Paiyu 6-7-hrs 16.6km 3450m||Camp|
|07||Rest day in Paiyu||Camp|
|08||Trek to Urdukus 6-7hrs 15.9km 4050m||Camp|
|09||Trek to Goro-II 5-6hrs 12.1km 4380m||Camp|
|10||Trek to Muztagh Tower base camp||Camp|
|11 / 35
||25 days for climbing||Camp|
|36||Trek to Urdukas 4-5hrs 4050m||Camp|
|37||Trek to Paiyu 5-6hrs3450m||Camp|
|38||Trek to Jhola 6-7hrs 3200m||Camp|
|39||Trek to Askoli 6-7hrs 3000m (of course you can stay at the same camps as on the way up, or you can trek down in a shorter time)|
|40||Drive to Skardu 5-6hrs||Hotel|
|41||Drive to Chilas 8-9hrs||Hotel|
|42||Drive from Chilas to Islamabad 11-12hrs||Hotel|
|43||Morning farewell meeting with Alpine Club afternoon sightseeing||Hotel|
|44||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight|
Dates & Prices
|Best Time For Climbing||Duration of Expedition||Group size||Expedition package|
|June - August||45 Days ISB-ISB||05-07-12 Climbers||Depends on group Size|
|Contact Us for Prices|
Services included in the Package
• Climbing permit process.
• Royalty of the Peak.
• Additional royalty fee per additional member above 7Pax.
• Environmental Fee
• Liaison officer/Guide daily wages and insurance
• Liaison officer /Guide equipment
• Staff: Guide, cook, assistant cook and kitchen Boy
• Cooking Equipment Complete brand new kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Camping Food: During trekking and at base camp.
• Porters: Required porters their wages, food, equipment, transport, and insurance.
• Accommodation with B/L/D(except in Islamabad)
• Transportation Islamabad to Islamabad
• Camping Equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, chairs, tables table lamps etc
• Member's personal baggage 75KGs per person way up to base camp and 50KGs per person way back after Expedition.
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Cargo equipment storege.Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)