Note: Itinerary (can be shortened or extended depending on time, weather and physical condition)
|Days||Destinations / Day by day itinerary||Accommodation|
|01||Arrive Islamabad transfer to hotel, afternoon welfare meeting with ACP||Hotel|
|02||Drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 11-12 hrs 461km||Hotel|
|03||Drive to Skardu along with Indus River 8-9hrs 290km||Hotel|
|04||Drive to Askoli 6-7hrs 3000m||Camp|
|05||Trek to Jhola 5-6hrs 3200m||Camp|
|06||Trek to Paiyu 6-7 hrs 3450m||Camp|
|07||Rest day in Paiyu||Camp|
|08||To Khubursy 5-6 hrs||Camp|
|09||Trek to Urdukas 3-4hrs 4050m||Camp|
|10||Trek to Goro-II (5-6hrs) 4380m||Camp|
|11||Trek to Concordia 5-6hrs 4650m||Camp|
|12||Trek to Gasherbrum base camp 6-7hrs||Camp|
|13 / 40||28 days for climbing||Camp|
|41||Trek to Ali camp 5010m||Camp|
|42||Trek to Hispung 4680m||Camp|
|43||Trek to Dalspanga 4300m||Camp|
|44||Trek to Saicho 3330m||Camp|
|45||Trek to Hushe 3050m||Camp|
|46||Drive to Skardu 5-6 hrs||Hotel|
|47||Drive to Chilas 8-9hrs||Hotel|
|48||Drive to Islamabad 11-12hrs||Hotel|
|49||Morning farewell meeting with Alpine Club, afternoon sightseeing||Hotel|
|50||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight|
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Dates & Prices
|Best Time For Climbing||Duration of Expedition||Group size||Expedition package|
|June - August||50 Days ISB-ISB||05-07-12 Climbers||Depends on group Size|
|Contact Us for Prices|
Services included in the Package
• Climbing permit process.
• Royalty of the Peak.
• Additional royalty fee per additional member above 7Pax.
• Environmental Fee
• Liaison officer/Guide daily wages and insurance
• Liaison officer /Guide equipment
• Staff: Guide, cook, assistant cook and kitchen Boy
• Cooking Equipment Complete brand new kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Camping Food: During trekking and at base camp.
• Porters: Required porters their wages, food, equipment, transport, and insurance.
• Accommodation with B/L/D(except in Islamabad)
• Transportation Islamabad to Islamabad
• Camping Equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, chairs, tables table lamps etc
• Member's personal baggage 75KGs per person way up to base camp and 50KGs per person way back after Expedition.
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Cargo equipment storege.
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)