Nanga Parbat (main peak) has a height of 8,126m/26,660ft, it has three faces The Diamir (West) face, the huge Rupal (south face) and The Rakhiot (north) face Nanga Parbat is located in the Northern Areas of Pakistan.
Nanga Parbat was first ascent by Austrian Mr. Hermann Buhl member of Austrian +German Party led by led by Karl Herligkoffer) via the East Ridge from the Rakhiot side,but this was only possible after having lost eleven climbers and fifteen porters during the ascent.Nanga Parbat is the most easily accessible peaks from Rawalpindi and Islamabad, More details about to get there you may visit the itinerary.
Note: Itinerary (can be shortened or extended depending on time, weather and physical condition)
|Days||Destinations / Day by day itinerary||Accommodation|
|01||Arrive Islamabad, afternoon welfare meeting with Alpine Club||Hotel|
|02||Drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 11-12 hrs||Hotel|
|03||Drive by mini bus to Bonar Das, Transfer by Jeeps to Halala 2hrs and trek to Upper Jheel 5-6 hrs||Camp|
|04||Trek to Kutagali 4-5hrs||Camp|
|05||Trek to Nanga Parbat base camp 3-4hrs||Camp|
|06-40||35 days for climbing||Camp|
|41||Trek down to Jheel 5-6hrs||Camp|
|42||Trek down to Halala and transfer by jeep to Bonar Das, continue drive to Chilas||Hotel|
|43||Drive back to Islamabad 11-12hrs||Hotel|
|44||Farewell meeting with Alpine Club, afternoon sightseeing||Hotel|
|45||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight|
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Dates & Prices
|Best Time For Climbing||Duration of Expedition||Group size||Expedition package|
|June - August||60 Days ISB-ISB||05-07-12 Climbers||Depends on group Size|
|Contact Us for Prices|
Services included in the Package
• Climbing permit process.
• Royalty of the Peak.
• Additional royalty fee per additional member above 7Pax.
• Environmental Fee
• Liaison officer/Guide daily wages and insurance
• Liaison officer /Guide equipment
• Staff: Guide, cook, assistant cook and kitchen Boy
• Cooking Equipment Complete brand new kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Camping Food: During trekking and at base camp.
• Porters: Required porters their wages, food, equipment, transport, and insurance.
• Accommodation with B/L/D(except in Islamabad)
• Transportation Islamabad to Islamabad
• Camping Equipment such as sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, chairs, tables table lamps etc
• Member's personal baggage 75KGs per person way up to base camp and 50KGs per person way back after Expedition.
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Cargo equipment storege.
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)